As a member of the Entrepreneurs’ Organization (EO), you get access to a wide variety of tailor-made benefits designed to help you grow your business and become a better leader. Supporting the complete entrepreneur, EO offers numerous resources to help you excel in business, your family, your community and the industry within which you work. You’ve made it this far as a successful business owner— let EO take you to the next level!
with small and large business owners who are ready to share their experiences and best practices, look no further. As a global entrepreneurial network, EO offers you the connections, tools and resources you need to reach the next step in your entrepreneurial journey. Explore below the range of exclusive benefits of our entrepreneurship development program:
To qualify, you must
- Be the founder, co-founder, owner or controlling shareholder of a company.
- Be a first generation entrepreneur or woman entrepreneur, the owner or the controlling shareholder of a Qualifying Business. The turnover of such a venture should not be less than 1 million USD or Rs. 6 Crores (whichever is higher) in the year immediately preceding the year membership is sought.
- If such person is part of an existing business family, the Person seeking membership should be in the Leadership / Core Management role of the business. In such cases, the turnover of such family business enterprise should not be less than 3 million USD or Rs. 18 crores in the year immediately preceding the year membership is sought.
- Prospective members must first apply to their local chapter to ensure they meet the Entrepreneurs' Organization membership criteria.
- Your chapter will then contact you for an interview and make a decision on your application.
- If accepted, you will gain access to Forum training and meetings, chapter and Global events, and a wide variety of other exclusive benefits. Within your first three months, you will also receive an orientation which will include a welcome package and introductory calls from Global staff.
- During your first few months of joining, you will go through Forum training and be placed in a Forum group.
Membership Subscription Details
One Time Dues on Joining
Local Chapter: 7,00,000 INR + Taxes (18%)
Global: 3000 USD
Yearly Dues [June - July]
Local Chapter: 90000 + Taxes (18%) [Prorated based on the month of joining]
Global: 2400 USD